(Terms and Conditions)
- Please go through this document carefully.
- Contribution for charity: This is charity ride. So, it will be really helpful if you can contribute to our cause and donate some amount for charity. In future, if any needful person come across we can help them with this collected money.
- Club Fees :
- Trip Expense: will be among riders and pillions.
- We assume you are carrying a medical kit, The 5th Gear Riders, its organizer, and fellow riders are not responsible for your whereabouts you are only responsible if unwanted things happen during the ride.
- Please install Splitwise mobile app. Organizer will be paying for all the expenses and will note in the app. After the trip, bank account details will be shared and everyone can transfer to that account.
- All riders/pillions/drivers need to sign consent form before the ride.
- All expenses made in lieu of food bills, parking charges, or any miscellaneous charges, made in bulk, will be split equally amongst all members, as tracking finances on micro/ individual level is not feasible. The club reserves the right to make exceptions for members in terms of expenses, subject to situation.
Social Media of 5th Gear Riders
- We don’t entertain early birds, so start together end together.
- Carry your bike documents (Insurance and RC copy) and license.
- Rear view mirrors on the bike.
- Please wear proper riding gears like jacket(must), full face helmet(must), knee pads(must), gloves etc.
- Riding formation:
- Single line formation: In double roads (i.e. road with no divider) or single lane roads ride in single line formation.
- In highways, ride in a zig zag/staggered formation. Please find the image.
- Please maintain some distance from your ahead rider, while riding in the formation.
- No overtaking during the ride.
- When you park your vehicle make sure it is in an organized way.
- We maintain speed of 65-95, we speed up depends on your ride captain and roads.
- Please turn on your bike full headlight (not parking light) in the entire ride, that helps your ride captain/fellow riders to distinguish among other non-group riders.
- Please drink lots of fluid before starting the ride. This will keep you hydrated.
- Day before the ride, please do fuel up the bike tank and check the air pressure. This will help in saving the time at start.
- Please help your fellow riders when they make mistake.
For example: Give signals
- If rider forgets to turn on the full headlight.
- If rider forgets turn off the indicator, while changing the lane
- Please carry your medical kit. We prefer Apollo medical kit that cost around 270rs (can change depends on availability) to us. If you need assistance please get in touch.
Fig: Rear side + Medicines list
Please Note: Apart from this kit one need to buy other general medicines.
- Necessary medicines you need.
- Please carry ORS to avoid dehydration. (only for summer)
Reflective Jacket (Bangalore chapter only)
We have got few reflective jacket for our fellow riders. If you need one, you can get it at 200rs only. Please choose yes in the next step.
Club Blood Group Stickers
Blood group stickers are really important during any mishap during the roadtrip. We charge you only 50rs for the club blood group stickers (water proof). Please choose yes in the next step.
Knee Pads on Rent
We do rent knee pads at 100rs. Incase of damage, one need to replace the knee pads.
No Shave Movember Kit (NSM)
No shave movember kit includes a Bandana, NSM sticker, Club Sticker and NSM badge. One kit is included with the registration fee. The fund raised from the kit will be donated to charity.
Safety Provision by Club
- Two Btwin lights for all the riders to use, it is useful in night rides.
Please Note: If anyone misplace the vio clip provided by the club, one need to bear the actual cost i.e. 700rs.
Things to carry [Mandatory]
- Keep some dry snacks, juices and drinking water(mandatory).
- Medical Kit and general medicines.
- Power bank (not mandatory, but if you have please carry).
- Rain covers.
Disclaimer: if you have any concern regarding the terms and condition, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org before registration. We will be happy to help you. The 5th Gear Riders has complete rights to alter or add terms and conditions. Any decision taken by us will be final at any circumstances.
if you agree the above terms and conditions, please click below to register.