Hello Free Soul,
Greetings from The 5th Gear Riders club. I hope everyone is doing great. Let us ride to Madhugiri on upcoming weekend on 7th October 2017 (Saturday).
1. Charity Contribution: This is charity ride. So everyone has to contribute some amount for charity. In future, if any needful person come across we can help them with this collected money.
2. Club Fees: For new riders/pillion, 100rs for first ride, and for existing riders/pillion 50rs.
3. Trip Expense: Will be shared across among all riders/pillions.
Breakfast/lunch: On the way
- It is one day trip, so start early from Kaga Chicken Center, Yesvanthpur, Bangalore sharp at 5:30 AM.
- Reach Madhugiri by 7:30 AM. We can have quick Breakfast in Madhugiri bus stand.
- After having breakfast start trekking by 8:30 AM.
- After exploring the fort, head back by 12:00 PM. Reach to base by 2:00 PM.
- Have lunch and head to Bangalore by 3:00 PM.
- Reach Bangalore by 5:30 PM.
Places to Explore:
- Madhugiri Fort
Mode of Transportation: Motor Bike, minimum 150cc
Distance from Bangalore(Kaga Center): 92 kms (approx)
Safety Measures and Tools by Club:
- 2 Btwin light for all riders.
Please Note: If anyone misplace the tool provided by the club, one need to bear the actual cost.
1) Wear proper riding gears like full face Helmet, gloves, jackets etc.
2) Please carry all documents of your bikes
3) Please carry medical kit for your own safety(Mandatory). You can contact us, we can get you appolo medical kit.
1) We are looking for passionate riders not racers. We are not in hurry to reach our destination. It is good to be called as Mr/Miss late rather than Late Mr/Miss. So average speed to maintain is 80-90.
2) Make sure, your bike is serviced properly and is capable to ride 250+kms in 1 day.
3) Please comment what bike you own and in case if you need a pillion.
4) Club fees as applicable, You just need to drop a mail and agree to Terms and Condition to confirm.
5) Registration will be closed once 20 bikes register. Say yes only if you are ready to ride(i.e. your trip is confirmed), no last moment cancellation. This will lead to ban from the Group.
6) If you are early bird, please resist to join in. Start together and end together.
7) By marking RSV to yes, you accept all the terms and conditions of the group. You accept, The 5th Gear Riders club or it’s organizer is not responsible if anything happens to your health, bike and luggage . You are sole responsible for your health, luggage, bike and your whereabouts.
For more details and Any query:
Anish Singh (9035035620)
LN Agrawal (9019422763 | firstname.lastname@example.org)