(Terms and Conditions)
- Please go through this document carefully.
- Contribution for charity: This is charity ride. So, it will be really helpful if you can contribute to our cause and donate some amount for charity. In future, if any needful person/organization comes across we can help them with this collected money.
- Club Fees : 500rs
- Trip Expense: All expenses made in lieu of food bills, parking charges, or any miscellaneous charges, made in bulk, will be split equally amongst all members, as tracking finances on micro/ individual level is not feasible. The club reserves the right to make exceptions for members in terms of expenses, subject to situation.
- We assume you are carrying a medical kit, The 5th Gear Riders, its organizers, and fellow riders are not responsible for your whereabouts; you are responsible for your own safety if anything unwanted happens during the ride.
- Please install Splitwise mobile app. The organizer will be paying for all the expenses and will note in the app. After the trip, bank account details will be shared, and everyone can transfer to that account
- All the riders/pillions/drivers need to sign the consent form before the ride.
Social Media of 5th Gear Riders
- We value discipline and punctuality, so start together and end together.
- Carry your bike documents (Insurance and RC copy), and license.
- Rear view mirrors on the bike.
- Please wear proper riding gears like jacket(must), full face helmet(must), knee pads(must), gloves etc.
- Riding formation:
- Single line formation: In double roads (i.e. road with no divider) or single lane roads ride in single line formation.
- In highways, ride in a zig zag/staggered formation. Please find the image
- Please maintain some distance from your rider ahead, while riding in the formation.
- No overtaking during the ride.
- When you park your vehicle make sure it is in an organized way.
- We maintain a speed of 65-95, we speed up or down depending upon your ride captain and roads.
- Please turn on your bike’s full headlight (not parking light) in the entire ride; that helps your ride captain/fellow riders to distinguish among other non-group riders.
- Please drink lots of fluid before starting the ride. This will keep you hydrated.
- The day before the ride, please do fuel up the bike tank and check the air pressure. This will help in saving the time during the start of the trip.
- Please help your fellow riders when they make any mistakes.
For example: Give signals
- If a rider forgets to turn on the full headlight.
- If a rider forgets to turn off the indicator, after changing the lane or taking a turn.
- Please carry your medical kit. We recommend the Apollo Medical Kit which costs around Rs. 270 (can change depending on availability). If you need any assistance, please get in touch.
Fig: Rear side + Medicines list
Please Note: Apart from this kit one need to buy other general medicines.
- Necessary medicines you need.
- Please carry ORS to avoid dehydration. (only for summer)
We have got few reflective jackets for our fellow riders. If you need one, you can get it for Rs. 200 only. Please choose yes below.
Club Blood Group Stickers
Blood group stickers are really important during any mishap during the roadtrip. We charge you only Rs. 50 for the club blood group stickers (waterproof). Please choose yes in the next step.
Knee Pads on Rent
We do rent knee pads at Rs. 100. In case of damage, one needs to replace the knee pads.
Safety Provision by Club
- Two Btwin lights for all the riders to use, it is useful in night rides.
Please Note: If anyone misplaces the vio clip provided by the club, they need to bear the actual cost i.e. Rs. 700.
Things to carry [Mandatory]
- Keep some dry snacks, juices, and drinking water(mandatory).
- Medical Kit and general medicines.
- Power bank (not mandatory, but if you have please carry).
- Rain protection gear.
Disclaimer: if you have any concern regarding the terms and condition, write us at email@example.com before registration. We will be happy to help you. The 5th Gear Riders has complete rights to alter, or add the terms and conditions. Any decision taken by us will be final at any circumstances.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions, please register below.